Friday, November 16, 2007

Garret Is 3!

Today is Garret's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast time goes.



We had a great time at Chuck 'E Cheese, I can't believe I used to wear that costume!


We had a family party with almost everyone there. I had no creative ideas for a "Scooby" cake so that is what we ended up with. But Garret seemed very happy with it!

4 comments:

Paul and Heidi Broadbent said...

Happy Birthday Garret! I wish I could come to your party. You are getting so big and cute. Thanks for playing at my house and helping with Kate. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey Mindy! I am so glad you have a blog. I love keeping in touch that way. Your kids are so cute and I love the chuck E Cheese pictures.... you used to wear that costume? what? I must have missed something big here! HAHA! Happy B-day Garret!

Readfamily said...

I totally forgot that you used to work at chuck e cheese..... You and Tyler!! I am so happy you started a blog!! It looks like the party was fun!---talk to you soon. Love, Mel

Tiffany said...

YEAH! I'm SOO glad you have a blog! I love it! Your kids are darling- as always! Check out our blog!
http://hillamfamily.blogspot.com/
Miss you!