Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Headband Model


My sister-in-law Amanda and her mother started a new company called "Mumzeys". They hand-make the cutest diaper bags, purses, wallets and headbands. Amanda wanted Hali to model some headbands for the website. We had so much fun taking pictures of her. She loves to pose for the camera!



The headbands are amazing! They have little pieces of Velcro on the bottom to help them hold in to your hair. With the ribbon in the back they are totally adjustable. Hali and I can share them!

We got Garret in a few (without a headband) and they turned out so cute!

I have been wanting to get the kids pictures taken for a while, but it is so exhausting. I think Amanda helped us out more than we helped her. Go check out their cute stuff, they even have a cute bag for you "Twilight" fans.

10 comments:

Heather said...

georgeous pictures. you should get them into modeling...and i'm not just saying that 'cuz we're family.

Teri said...

Teenage life is going to be exhausting with those two. They are SO BEAUTIFUL! The pictures are great. You should blow them up really big and put them on your wall (the pictures, not the kids) The headbands are ROCKIN' too. I'll have to check out the website for the bags. I'm a bag freak.

Paul and Heidi Broadbent said...

So stinking cute, Min. They look perfect. Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

They are really cute!!! I am glad that you shared.

Anonymous said...

Wow you sure do have some cute kids... im jealious lol =) I love the pict w/ their feet in the water

The Hille's said...

Cute pictures! Hali is a natural and Garret is such a stud. Oh, the headbands are cute too.

Tiffany said...

As always-your kids are darling. Love the headbands too!!

Babcock Family said...

so what is the web site? Those are dang cute, both the kids and headbands.

amanda bales said...

they're super cute!
musta got it from their parents!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a cute little model! You better watch out! :)