Saturday, October 4, 2008

School Pictures

Hali
Kindergarten 2008
5 years old

14 comments:

Paul and Heidi Broadbent said...

It is so cute, Min! She looks so happy and darling and grown up.

Grandpa Cliff said...

She's beautiful. Can't wait to get a copy.

amanda bales said...

oh what a genuinely beautiful girl inside and out!
no wonder she spends most of her time playing with handsome men at recess.

Chelsey said...

She is such a babe! And she's got the best smile!

Grandma Z said...

Hali has got to be the prettiest girl in the class, and not just because I'm her grandma Z.
The curly hair looks great. She is very photogenic. Love her to death and you also.

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a cutie!!! Seriously I love her smile... that would make anyones day!

Jason and Kristin said...

Don't school pics make you feel like they are so grown up!!!

Teri said...

Wow, I've missed so much. I loved the High School musical thing, that was so cute! I tell you this all of the time, but I'm always struck by how dang cute your kids are! You are in so much trouble.. hehe

DannyHollie said...

Hali looks so grown up! I can't beleive she's only 5! She is going to be a heartbreaker- Good luck with that!! I love her long gorgeous hair- I'm so jealous. My boys are soo bald...

Amanda Spencer said...

This seriously pictures who Hali is! I love it! She is so happy and looks so cute!

Bohn Family said...

She is so dang cute!!!! I love her picture! I should get re-takes for Briana! I need to have Hali come play - I will call you.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful and so sweet... just like her mom! :)

Heather said...

Hey Mindi, I made your "asian chicken lettuce wraps" last night and they were a huge hit. Just thought you'd like to know.

Nina and Ryan said...

This is such a great picture!!! what a beautiful girl!!!