Hali got invited to a rockstar party and Garret got to tag along! On the invitation it said to dress like a rockstar. When I think rockstar I think side ponytails, fluorescent hoop earrings and LA Gear high tops. So we called in some help from the younger generation. Aunt Amanda is the bomb.com! She even turned Garret into a mini Jonas Brother! I did show her a thing or two with my white eyeliner!
Friday, April 24, 2009
I Really Am A Rockstar!
Posted by
Mindy
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How cute! They look great!
I need some close-ups of the white eyeliner!
These pictures are soooo cute! Those are some good lookin'rock stars!
I love to say that they are my niece and nephew. those are some of the cutest pictures.
That is the cutest party idea! You guys did soooooooo good on their costumes!
Post a Comment