There was scaffolding on the Manti Temple.
My Cousin Brittney spent her 16th birthday making raspberry cream cheese tarts. Happy Birthday Britt!
We had to make sure that nothing happened to the truck, so we made it our "gift table."
After dating for 2 years and waiting 2 years for Eric to serve a mission, I married my very best friend.
Happy Anniversary Eric. I love you more! 



Thursday, June 26, 2008
10 Years ago Today...
Posted by
Mindy
at
7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Ten years! WoW!
Happy Happy Anniversary! I can't beleive it has been 10 years! I still remember helping you send letters to Eric when he was on his mission and collecting coins to put in your "honeymoon" jar... I remember listening to all of the sappy old love songs with you that reminded you of him (John Michael Montgomery comes to mind..oh and can't forget Chris LeDoux:)oh so many things I remember! I also will never forget everyone singing to me at the luncheon. haha! Man- those pictures of me are scary. :) Hope you have a great day and get to do something fun!
Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats to 10 years and 100 more!! Woot woot!
Way to go big 10! I'd totally do a big cheer jump, but I never was a cheerleader. I'm loving the truck it's awesome. Your wedding picture is so pretty.
Congratulations! It was so nice talking to you last night!
Happy 10th Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great weekend away. I loved the pictures and what a great truck, I have always wanted a truck:-)
Wow 10 years, did you do anything fun to celebrate?
Eric looks like he is about 12 years old. I thought he was going to wear a hat to the wedding???
How sad it it that I couldn't even find myself in your wedding picture. I saw someone who may have been me, but I am still not sure... It feels like it was about 20 years ago that we were there. All the sisters and cousins are as old then as our kids are now! we are old! Love you two crazy kids. You are the funniest couple I know!
tam
love the pictures! Cherolyn's pose at your wedding is hilarious!! Happy Anniversary!
I have pictures of you guys at mine. I should post them in September.
Wow! Awesome! Happy 10 years!
Congrats! 10 whole year! I totally remember Eric's truck. It was your mom's screen saver on her computer years ago. haha. I thought it was soo cool. ha. I remember working in the kitchen on your wedding, making those little tartlets! My how time flies. I hope you guys have fun celebrating!
Congrats! You guys look cute!
Post a Comment