
I love Mother's Day. I know so many mothers feel guilty on this day. It is so easy to feel like we could be doing better or doing more. But I just try to block that out and focus on the special miracle it is to be a mother. It took me a very long time to get these two here with me. That is why I call them my little miracles. I am so grateful and so blessed to get to be their mother. There is no other feeling in the world like motherhood. Thank you Hali and Garret. I love you from the bottom of the ocean to the top of the sky.

Hali had a little program at her pre-school. We got to go to her class and they sang us songs, told us what they love about us, gave us a plant with a picture of them and a card made with fingerprints. It was so fun to be in her class with her.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My Miracles
Posted by
Mindy
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a cute picture with her I LOVE YOU sign.
They truly are miracles and they are just awesome kids. Hali is our first great just as you were our first grand, and we have enjoyed every minute of it. We love you all. Congrats to Eric. Grandma and Gramps
Post a Comment